Monday, April 16, 2007

Jolly Green Giant


+

+


=
BAD MOVIE
Do I even need to make a joke or complain sarcastically about this. Lets put a cherry on top and give it to Louis Leterrier with his command of Jet Li in "Unleashed" and Jason Statham in
the "The Transporter" 1 and 2 I really feel he will be capable of capturing the inner turmoil that Bruce Banner is supposed to go through. Of course I'm not much of a fan of the Hulk to begin with. I mean first off what a hipster with those purple pants, Yeah I live in williamsburg too, but i can refrain from North 6th AA. I mean this is a guy who busts out his super powers when he's changing a tire. This guys the poster boy for roid rage. They call it Gamma radiation, but we all know he's really injecting Creatine. How about we get excited for what will hopefully be a good comic book graphic novel adaptation.

No comments: