Monday, April 16, 2007

If a movie made from a book drops in the summer and I don't go see it, does it make me sound?

Here's a list of some books being made into movies which come out this summer. Included in the list is yet another movie based on a Philip K. Dick novel. The Chricton-ization of the Dick library is almost complete, but all forecasts for the end of the trend are positive since Jessica Biel is in Next and Jurassic Park IV comes out next year.

If Nick Cage could see the future in real life do you think he would have warned everyone about Jurassic Parks II through III? I wish I could say that he would have, but I can't because I have no way to get in touch with him. With any luck that will be the twist ending in Next. Nick Cage using the powers of his mind (I wonder if he'll be method acting) to redirect an atomic bomb at the studio producing JP4.


The release of Next will beg the question: Are you cooler for reading a Philip K. Dick book or not seeing the movie?

There's no way to answer the question if you haven't seen the movie, but there will be opinions.

Viva la 'pinion!

No comments: