Thursday, May 31, 2007

Fashion Memo: Bandana Neckerchiefs


I hate to say this, but unless you are a cowboy or a dog, the bandana neckerchief is a horrid, passe fashion trend. I saw 3 people on my commute to work today sporting the accessory (granted, I take the L train so there's a high concentration of hiptster deuschification) and it made me want to vomit. I understand that bandanas are cheap and people are lazy, but one season of a fashion trend that's sole purpose is being ironic is more than enough. Please do not attempt to bring this back for spring/summer 2007. It's over, done, finito. There are plenty of other ironic fashion quirks you can highjack from the cowboy that aren't completely played out.

2008, the year of the spur? Anybody?

1 comment:

ekgoldberg said...

Good one guys made me chuckle